Not just any adversary will do, no our heroes need a Super Evil Villain! Time once again for another Eastern Fringe Painting Contest.With the huge success of the Eastern Fringes 1st & 2nd painting contests, it's only natural to have another. And just in time for the summer holidays.
This time we have up for grabs$100 Dollar gift coupon from Cool Mini Or Not.Cool Mini or Not is the internets premiere Miniature website and repository for some of the worlds best painters! It holds a gallery of miniatures that has taken 10 years to amass boasting over 170,000 pics of miniatures and growing. CMON's shop sells some very exclusive and hard to find mini's and accessories found nowhere else.
+_+_+_+_+_+The Nitty GrittyThe Rules
* Anyone can enter as many times as they like
* Theme: "Super Evil Villain", the idea is that heroes our need an arch enemy, a villain so vile that the world screams out for the need of a hero. A treacherous ne'er-do-well, a ruffian of sorts, a man so heinous, so criminal even Judge Dredd himself would be loath to face him one on one.
* Genre: any genre is allowed from Ancients to Sci-Fi, from Fantasy to Modern and everything in between, be as creative as you can.
* Mini's allowed: Any miniature is allowed from any company as long as it is 28mm or bigger. It should be a single miniature and the base can be of any size you like, go crazy!
* As always Conversions are allowed and encouraged.
* The Deadline for all submissions will be July 1st, 2012 How to Submit
A special thread will be created to post pics of your Super Evil Villain
painting contest miniature. Any other post in that thread that isn't a pic of your contest entry will be deleted. Click here for entry thread.
However, I highly encourage contest participants to create their own separate thread for their miniature so they can discuss with other Eastern Fringe members.
This current thread is the appropriate thread to ask questions and make comments about the contest.
On July 1st, the pics thread will be locked and a poll will be created for everyone to vote for 7 days. At the end of seven days, the miniature with the highest votes wins the $100 dollar gift coupon from Cool Mini Or Not.Good luck everyone, and feel free to ask questions here.